YOU LOVED, A PEOPLE UNDESERVING






In your perfect Love and Grace,
My Hope, My Savior I embrace.
In all ways with my strength I tried,
Mocked and scorned to you I cried.


You heard my desperate cry
You came and didn’t left me to die
What can I give you,
For the sacrifices you made?
When I see your Love
As you hurry to my aid.

On that rugged cross
You poured out your Love
There you redeemed us, from injustice so gross
You renewed us and made us new
To our dryness, you came as dew.

We seek forgiveness, for times we profaned your name,
You died for us and took our blame.
A place in heaven you reserved,
Because you love and not that we deserve.

-ANU THOMAS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Truly said...a love that never can be compared with anytthing else..:-)

Anu Thomas said...

Praise the Lord!